Explore the magnificent countryside of County Wicklow with our exclusive private and personal tours. We offer a door to door pick up and drop off service, and put together an Itinerary based on your needs. You can choose from a variety of tour itineraries, and even put your own itinerary together, with our help and advice. You can opt to got for a hike or hillwalk, picnic, or simply a driving tour, we will cater everything to your needs.
Some of the options include:
- Tour across the stunning Military Road
- Visit the Amazing Glendalough Valley and National Park
- Take in a family friendly leisurely stroll, or take on a more challenging hike or hillwalk from beginner, intermediate or advanced level - its up to you! You can decide duration, terrain and hike length.
- Tour St Kevins Monastic Site with full historical commentary
- Stop at the 'PS I Love You Bridge'
- See the imposing Luggala Mountain and Sir Arthur Guinness' Summer House at Loch Tay
- Have a pub lunch at a traditional Irish Pub or restaurant
- Visit Powerscourt House and Gardens
- See where Braveheart was filmed
- Tour through the picturesque Wicklow Gap
- See the incredible Glenmacnass Waterfall
- Hike to Bronze age neolithic burial cairns - advanced hike.
- Stop at the amazing Glendassan Waterfall
Or make your own suggestion - remember we are here to help you enjoy your day in whatever way possible.
If you are interested in a private or personal tour, please contact us with your requested date, the number in your group, and we will get back to you with pricing information.