Walkabout Wicklow are now offering Amazing Moonlight Walks
Takes Place on Jan 31st at 6pm in Glendalough 2015
These Full Moon Walks are an excellent opportunity to see beautiful landscape by the light of the moon.The walks will be short 2-3 hr walks starting at 6pm in the evening during the Autumn / Winter months.
You will visit some of the most scenic parts of Wicklow and Dublin, places such as Glendalough, Luggala, Djouce and many more.
If you have never had the opportunity to do some night walking then don't miss this as it's an altogether different experience.
The walks take place in scenic parts of County Wicklow either Enniskerry or Glendalough.
These walks are suitable for complete beginners. All Welcome.
So come and Join us for one of these great walks on the dates below.
Dates for Full Moon Walks 2015
- Jan 31st - Glendalough - Saturday 6pm
- March 7th - Enniskerry - Saturday 6pm
- April 4th - Glendalough - Saturday 7pm
- May 2nd - Enniskerry - Saturday 7pm
- May 30th - Glendalough - Saturday 8pm
- July 4th - Enniskerry - Saturday 8pm
- July 31st - Glendalough - Saturday 8pm (Blue Moon)
- Aug 29th - Enniskerry - Saturday 8pm
- Sept 26th - Glendalough - Saturday 7pm
- Oct 31st - Enniskerry - Saturday 6pm
- Nov 28th - Glendalough - Saturday 6pm
All the guides on theses walks are fully qualified and trained with REC3 1st Aid and Bos Recognised awards, so you are in safe hands.
"Can I just say how very very much we enjoyed it! The guides historical commentary and good manners were simply a joy. The night was glorious, the setting sublime. We spotted a stag on our return to Glendalough hotel where we were greeted with lovely food " Martina.
- What to bring for the walk.
Head torch or handheld.
Warm top, gloves, hat.
Waterproofs (just in case)
Packed lunch, hot drink.
Back pack with spare warm top and socks in.
(If you have any difficulty booking ring Terry on 087-7849599)